Home

 

Administration

Archive

July 2017

June 2017

May 2017

April 2017

March 2017

February 2017

January 2017

December 2016

November 2016

September 2016

July 2016

June 2016

May 2016

April 2016

 

 


Wacton Village Hall Trustees
Minutes of Meeting on 18th September 2017

Present: Calvin Goreham (Chair), Peter Jacques [PJ], Peter J. Reason [PJR] (Secretary) and
Bob Tingley

1. Apologies: Pat Reynolds [PR] (Treasurer). Absent: Rev Heather Wilcox

2. Minutes of the meeting 17th July were agreed and signed.

3. Matters Arising:
The estimated cost of the materials for the possible handrail to the car park is £400. PJR to contact Tharston W.I. for them to consider the size of their contribution.

4. Matters for Consideration: None

5. Correspondence: None

6. Treasurer's Report:
The financial position was as follows:
the two deposit accounts each contain a total £15049.00; there is £1709.17 in the current account and £2374.35 in the BACS payments account.

7. Building Progress:
Tony Rowson has offered a redundant fire-door for the external cupboard which CG will view. The upper dado rail is now complete. PJR will trim shrubs overhanging the front bed and PJ will undertake some clearance of the ditch and add flints to the gabions.

8. A.O.B.
PJR to send invoice to Parish Clerk in sum of £500 for the use of the parish office.
CG mentioned that a working party would be clearing the churchyard on 14th October and any volunteers would be welcome.


9. Date of next meeting – 16th October at 19.30pm.

Meeting concluded at 20.05