Village Hall Meeting
Minutes: Monday 21st September 7.30 pm
Present: Calvin, Vera, Pete, Rev. Heather, Don. Sue and Bob
1. All present
2. Minutes of meeting 29th July Correction needed at 7 B) Car
park needs further herbicide treatment. Otherwise ok.
3. Matters arising: nothing not on this agenda
4. Acoustic panel progress. Details of method and materials
for making up panels had been circulated. Pete to make up prototype.
5. Correspondence: £30 Lottery licence is due for renewal.
Agreed not to renew .
6. Treasurer’s Report:£15031.33 in community account
and Savings account. £411.64 in Bacs account, £1926.51
in running account
7. Building progress: A) Calvin to order door furniture, guttering
and other items to finish the shed .B)New pallet has been delivered;
to put onto weed suppressant material and move sand bags from
Sue’s garden on Sat. day
8. Events and fundraising: Table top Sale raised £107.
All the stalls made a profit.
• 26th Sept 100 Club
• 17th October: Table top sale
• 24th October: Games evening
• 31st October Halloween party: Entrance £4.00
• 21November last 100 club session
Private hire on 21st Nov want to hire PA. To be tested and charge
of £25 to be made. They will use own round tables
Tharston WI are to hire the hall despite small car park as they
really appreciate Pete putting out the tables and chairs
9. Emergency items. Rita Day having trouble with the key code.
As a regular user for the coffee club she will be given a key.
Vera will open up this Tuesday
10. Date of next meeting: 19th October