Village Hall Meeting.
Monday 16th November7.30 pm
Present: Calvin, Vera, Peter, Bob, Sue
1. Apologies: Rev. Heather, Don
2. Minutes of meeting 19th October were agreed and signed.
3. Matters arising: The leaflet advertising the hall was approved.
Peter Worrell to be asked to set it out. Pete. Calvin to print
50 – 60 initially. Display box to put into VH. Vera. To
keep a record of distribution list.
4. Acoustic panel progress. Don has an idea about method of
fixing to ceiling. May put up end wall panels to start with.
5. Correspondence: None:
6. Treasurers Report: Accounts completed by accountant bit not
yet checked. Should be ready in two weeks.
7. Building progress: 3 Hooks need for disabled loo door. Little
bits of shed and light to finish off. Gents needs painting.
Vera has prepared snagging list and will email to Sue for updating
8. Events and fundraising: Richard Moss hiring hall for New
Year’s Eve. He will get licence, music etc. VH Committee
not involved but Sue supporting Richard. Games evening this
Saturday. If attendance very poor we won’t try again.
Calvin to get more saucers and water jugs before Unique event
this Saturday. 100 club being wound up with final distribution
of prizes. Childrens Christmas party on Dec 20 to go ahead with
9. Emergency items: A) White tape needed for tying up speaker
wires over door frame. B) Peter Jaques to be formerly co-opted
at next meeting, Need email c) Vera tendered her resignation
with a moving letter. Accepted with regret and warm thanks.
10. Date of next meeting: 21st December 2015